- Intended use: Urban/Commuting, Dirt/BMX
- Helmet Design: Shell construction
- Adjustment system: Roc Loc Vert
- Ventilation: 9 air vents.
- Weight: 420 g
- Material: ABS outer shell, EPS impact protection in the lower area coated with polyurethane.
The Quarter FS is one of the lowest-profile helmets Giro have ever made, and it’s also the lightest they’ve made with an ABS shell. The essentials are here – an EPS liner for impact management, a tough outer shell, riveted webbing anchors and plush, sweat absorbent pads for long lasting comfort.
MATTE METALLIC COAL
9 air vents