Yearly bicycle maintenance
This bicycle maintenace will go further than the basic, making sure that the rest of all external parts of the bicycle are correctly in place, adjusted or in right shape.
- The brakes of the bicycle will be adjusted, in case that they are too long to be effective. We will center the brakes in the way that the pads don’t touch the rim/disc while the bicycle is moving. The brake cables are lubricated to reduce the friction and protect from the rust. And the brake pads are checked to decide if they need replacement.
- Gears of the bicycle are adjusted on a correct indexing for a proper shifting. The gear cables are lubricated to reduce the friction and protect from the rust.
- The tension on the spokes of the wheels is adjusted, looking for the right balance and stright wheel.
- Cleaning of the whole drivetrain and relubrication is performed for a correct movement of all its components. If is required, the chain is tight to the right tension.
- The presion in the tires is adjusted to the right one, depending on the type of riding and tyres.
- All nuts and bolts of the bicycle are tighted, to avoid troubles or parts to come off.
- The bicycle is totally cleaned.
Worn or damaged parts on the bicycles are replaced with a extra cost of the part and work.